In our opinion, fermentation is even more important than the brew process itself. Fermentation is where you can really pull the levers to control the flavour profile of the beer you've brewed. Our jacketed fermenters are the very best in the business, and temperature control is achieved in the best manner utilizing the liquid filled jacket. Sanitization is also easily achieved with our sanitary welds and mirror polish inside.
We accessorize it with our high quality butterfly valves for easiest sanitization and no liquid loss.
- Inner and outer jacket are made from 304 stainless steel 1.5mm thick.
- 5 sanitary welded 1.5" Tri-clamp ports on the cone and body of fermenter.
- 2" butterfly dump port that will get even the most flocculent yeasts moving.
- 1.5" butterfly racking port.
- Adjustable V clamp fermenter lid for a perfect seal.
- 4" lid port makes hop additions simple.
- 1.5" Tri-clamp double sided port on the lid for CIP attachment.
- 14 gallon (53liter) capacity
- Works with our temperature control kit and ETC controller