Bräu Supply high quality ultra low watt density brewing element is made from 304 stainless steel and features a 1.5" Tri-clamp fitting with built in quick disconnect. It is a fold back design, and our 1650W 120V can be plugged into any standard 15A household 120V circuit. Our 5500 240V is only for a 30A circuit, so make sure you have the appropriate controller and available power for this. The L6-30P plug safely disconnects the power cable from your brewing vessel, making clean up easy. The shiny polished stainless steel finish of the element prevents boil trub from sticking to the surface, and can just be wiped clean. In our opinion, this is by far the best element design available for electric brewing.
- 1650W 120V and 2500W 240V element is 10" long from flange face. j
- 5500W 240V element is 13.5" long from flange face
- L6-30 twist lock connection is standard on all elements
- Included power cord is 6' long with 5-15 standard household outlet for 1650W and 2500W elements
- 5500W element power cord is not available for sale as our compatible controllers are all supplied with element power cords
1650W element is compatible with the ETC and the EZboil controller
2500W 240V element is compatible with ETC 240V and EZboil controller
5500W 240V element is compatible with SV240 power regulator and EZboil 240V 30A controller
Our elements should last a long time when handled carefully. Dry firing an element almost always leads to premature failure, and will void your warranty. Warranty period on our elements is 90 days.